Welcome to my amazing world

2012年8月25日 星期六

Holiday is FUN..

yes,the 3rd day of holiday [saturday]we sat 8am bus to KL.it is quiet early and i am truly not enough sleep
because of this memorable trip :/ anyway, i din fell any regret because this is my teenage memories
i really appreciated mummy , thanks for giving me the best always, thanks for approve me went for this trip
In this trip, i gain a lot of different experince, saw a lot of  people from other country, some of them are
really handsome and pretty! OHMYGOD, the crazy me was appeared again :S



2nd day -leisure mall


     boys are buying trousers


do you guys know who are the three person??
ans : the wanted who sing [glad you came]


last day in the bus
*ignore the person who slept beside me =.=*


well , this is juju , she went for genting with us :D *love you*

a short post i write , i love travel btw the age of mine is not suit for travel every holiday 


沒有留言: