Welcome to my amazing world

2012年11月25日 星期日

She is back



last week was a very busy week
zzz, it is good for me ,so that i wont feel boring everyday 
last friday , teluk chempedak!
well, i woke up early in th 6.15 am =.=
holiday still need to wake early ,this is not a happy news
its rain that day n conclusion is.......830 just go =_=
waste my sleeping time zz



quite nice! love it (y)


shirt + short pant + slipper = teng style
xD


TC2 here 
we done some childish thing here 
JUMP =_=
quick hard to have a wonderful jumping shoot 
and the next day my whole body was pain like hell =_=



YC with bitch agn (y)

she love to sy "qi sin" 
HAHAHAHAHA


the most annoying one here 


                                                                                                        
2days to go n TAIWAN is waiting for me yo! EXCITED MAN 

沒有留言: